We like to associate with writers who have a passion for writing and share their knowledge with others. Are you one among them? Come to us, we are ready to help you.
There are certain guidelines you need to keep in mind before writing an article to be published at Eduniche.
Topics for consideration
We are considering articles on following topics for publication.
- Education: Any article related to educational portfolios that would help educators, teachers and students.
- Teaching and tutoring: Articles with tips, strategies, ideas and methods of teaching for helping teachers and tutors.
- Writing: Articles related to writing techniques, methods, uses of written communication and so on
- Technology: Articles on role of technology in education, development of technology in the present world, technological tools etc.
Things to be considered
Following things need to be considered before writing your article
- Word count: Your article should contain a minimum of 700 words and a maximum of 2000 words.
- Design: Your article should bear a relevant title and you can add images to enhance the content of your article.
- Unique content: Content should be original and should not have been published earlier or to be published in future on some other site. We invite unique content.
- Author information: Please, send your profile picture and bio (in not more than 50 words)
How to submit the article?
We accept articles in HTML, Plain Text, Microsoft Word File and Google Docs. Anyhow, we recommend Word Document. You can email your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.