Online tutoring has gained popularity in recent year but many students and their parents are not yet aware of this. Once the idea moves from the realm of theory to the sphere of reality, the attitudes would change from doubt to appreciation. The design and delivery of e-learning is not simply a matter of selecting a mentoring team with experience in the subject and / or technical skills. But also the choice of educators with pedagogical skills, information and communication required to manage and facilitate online learning. Therefore, the choice of appropriate equipment tutor with appropriate skills, or at least the willingness to acquire these, is essential for successful online learning.
Technology has touched the realms of education to a great level. Teaching and learning have attained heights of success with enhanced technological tools. Every teacher, who is technologically sound, feels proud on the date that his knowledge can reach many students in a perfect and flawless manner and the student also feels good about the acquisition of real education on his part. This is due to the tools like e- readers, tablet computers, digital textbooks and digital videos of the day. More advantage is added by tutoring online with its convenient time structure and accessibility.
With exams on hand, students may feel flabbergasted and need proper guidance for succeeding in their exams. Following are a few tips that help students ace their subjects and show up bright performances.
- Regular study schedules: Organizing the study material and following a planner is the secret of success in exams.
- Creating one’s individual study material: With the resources available on hand, one can create a study material which is unique and individualized. You can make your own with the help of lecture notes, online videos, flash cards and references from friends.
- Following the study material in a systematic manner: Getting the best scores in exams is mainly due to proper revision and staying focused during learning sessions.
- Feeling positive and confident: Systematic revision makes one feel confident and positive about exam taking.
- Using emotional intelligence: More than academic intelligence, emotional intelligence plays a key role in exam hall as it helps students lessen the stress level and face the challenging questions with a balanced mind.
- Taking study breaks: Continuous learning weakens the memory. Taking breaks and indulging in some healthy hobbies reenergizes the mind and helps storing the information in mind without fail.
- Eating and sleeping well: Poor health without good food and sleep leads to physical weakness and mental strain. Sufficient sleep is essential for keeping the brain alert while collecting information.
- Revising at short intervals: Learning is a long process and human mind forgets very often. To reinforce the study material, one needs to revise at intervals and assess his progress in learning and accumulating knowledge.
- Taking mock tests: Practicing mock tests helps a student understand the pressure he undergoes while attending the real exam paper. It also helps him set his timing for the paper and the way to answer questions.
- Seeking external help: In case of doubts, students should not hesitate to get help from external sources like online tutoring centers. The tutors come handy for last minute clearances of doubts and they are available at any time.
Follow the above mentioned tips to succeed in your exams.
As the popular feeling goes, if you don’t have an iPhone, you simply don’t have an iPhone! It is not an extremely handy and suave device; it is also pretty helpful for students. Wondering how? Well, there are numerous study oriented apps and apps for revision that are available in the App Store and these are extremely popular amongst the student fraternity. In fact, even experts offering online tutoring services recommend these apps for they are very helpful during revision time. Here is a list of some of the most popular apps on the IPhone; read on to learn more.
It is one of the most popular apps for taking notes; it uses voice recognition and converts the spoken words into text. Available free of cost, this interesting app also allows users to share notes via social media and SMS.
This app lets students create quizzes, index cards, flash cards and even create online mind maps. Since all of these are extremely useful during revision, this app is very useful for preparation during exams and is rightly named so.
A very widely used app by a variety of different universities, Blackboard allows access to the coursework, timetables and notes posted by the faculty and so on. However, a student can use it only if the professor is using it.
A student requires reminders, alerts for notes, notifications and work schedules in order to prepare well for exams. iStudiezPro is an excellent app for organizing and managing one’s schedule and students prefer this app during revision time to track and manage their study schedule.
Maths Alarm Clock
A wonderful tool for self discipline and control, this app provides an innovative solution to the problem that plagues every student: hitting the snooze button and delaying getting up. Not only does this app help students get up on time, it also helps keep them active and alert since early in the morning.
Hectic academic schedules do take a toll on one’s health and students neglect exercise or any brisk activity. Studies show that these keep the mind alert and are very much refreshing. SworKit is an interesting app that lets one create small workout or activity programs for 5-10 minutes so that fitness can be incorporated even amidst tight schedules.
This app as the name suggests helps with revision – video/audio support, notes, and flash cards and so on. Exclusively available on the app store, it has over a million revision notes and study tools.
True to its name, it helps students work with large volumes of study by breaking them down into smaller chunks. This is one of the best visual learning techniques and is useful for slow learners and students with dyslexia.
Thus, the iPhone is a great source of exam help for students whether it is for preparation or revision. With numerous apps to help students with getting up early, keeping active and fit, making learning fun, taking notes and sharing them, the iPhone is indeed the best source of help a student can look up to during exams.
Online tutoring is panacea for all kinds of help and assistance
The modern system of learning opted in most schools and colleges employs a more liberal teaching approach, involving greater reliability on the students’ own skills instead of providing them with all the information beforehand. This makes the completion of projects and assignments, and preparation for assessments, a relatively tough and complex task. Moreover, students are not able to obtain enough assistance from parents, due to their already busy schedules, and sometimes due to the introduction of newer subjects. Online tutoring websites come to the rescue in such a situation. These are platforms that teem with the best tutors picked from around the world to assist individuals in their studies.
Immediate access to the world’s best online tutors
As soon as a person signs up on an online tutors’ site, they can find the best online tutors by simply specifying the subject that they require help with. The tutors’ profiles can be looked up and scanned to make sure that they are suitable for the personal educational requirements of the student. One can access them immediately through the chatting facility provided on the site. The students can directly put up questions that they need to ask regarding different topics that they are facing difficulties in. This is an amazing facility since individuals have the freedom to find the best tutorial help at any time from any place.
Instant tuition whenever the need arises
The fact that these tutors from around the world are well-experienced in their subjects makes online tuitions all the more reliable. Any problem or issue encountered by students is dealt with by the best tutors providing solutions, explanations and tutorials for complete aid in the topic. Even in the case of an urgent tutorial requirement, a student can find tutors of the respective subject who are online on the chat-box, and get in touch with them for instant help. Such websites are therefore a boon to students, allowing them to rely upon self-study, with the provision of instant tuition whenever the need arises.
Yes, you are breaking your head over homework, assignments and oncoming tests. You need a way out and are groping in the dark knowing not what to do. Circumstances like this are very common in student life and how to brighten your academics with proper support is what you need to search for.
— Online Tutors (@EDU_NICHE) August 26, 2015
Homework especially is a strenuous work giving you marathon sessions and making you shriek with fear on seeing the bundle of homework tasks that await your sleepless nights. In the modern life, you seek things that lessen your stress in various aspects of life and education is no exception. Why not try online homework help and see the results for you? EduNiche presents the best virtual help for your tough homework material in Math, Science, English and Accounting and various other subjects. Do you know the secret of effortlessly completing your homework in less than hours? Contact an EduNiche tutor online. You can chat with him, mail him your homework requirements or text message for your subject details. You interact with him in an online classroom stating your doubts or call him on Skype to discuss your homework matter.
— Online Tutors (@EDU_NICHE) July 29, 2015
The result is all yours. A puzzling sum in Math, intriguing topic in Chemistry, brain teasing problem in Physics are easy to do through the effective tutoring and timely help of EduNiche tutors. You complete your homework with clear knowledge, unique insights, and strong conceptualization and with a review of your basic skills.
Online tutoring from EduNiche is par excellence for the benefits you reap out of it. You access tutors through cloud based technology, gain personalized tutoring in the best online environment which is safe and effective, get expert tutor help for tests and projects and complete your assignment and homework on time without delay and struggle.
Now you have learnt the secret of completing your homework effortlessly in the hands of EduNiche’s online tutors. Carry on with your secret and earn great scores that pave way for your successful future.
Virtual tutoring has become part and parcel of every home and just as taking breakfast and dinner, seeking e-tutoring help for each and every aspect of learning has become a regular course in life.
But for the fact that there are some unique features in online tutoring that makes this system acceptable for all people, one cannot account for the popularity of this system. Understanding the underlying common facts that make e-tutoring suitable and excellent in its function is essential for seeking the exact remedy for your educational maladies through this fantastic mode of learning.
What are the 5 facts which are common in virtual tutoring that everyone accepts?
- Reaching out to every nook and corner of the world: Today, even a person from a rural setting knows how to use a smart phone and get benefited from its apps and features. Tutoring online takes this aspect to its advantage since it has the world wide connectivity through net and is easily accessible from across the globe. An American tutor can converse with a student from Africa and clarify his doubts on live chat within minutes. This reach and easy access is a great thing about this mode of learning making students get help with ease for their learning hurdles.
- Any time availability: Getting stuck in Math or Physics or in a reading passage is a very common problem. This can occur in any minute at late night while sitting for a test prep or struggling with homework. Online tutors are available at any time without break and their 24/7 services are highly praised for the instant replies they impart to students in crucial hours.
- Help of subject experts: Parents can support their kids in learning. Dear and near can come to one’s rescue in difficult learning phases. It is only a subject expert with his knowledge in the nuances of the subject can expel any challenge posed by the students. This is essential for weeding out any kind of doubt in student learning and thus strengthening one’s subject skills and knowledge.
- Affordability: It is not that long term tutoring packages alone are beneficial for kids. Even an hour’s tutoring or homework help can suffice to help students get that information they need to complete their homework. That way, online tutoring sites support kids extremely with their affordable offers for short term benefits.
- Saving time: Lack of commutation is a great plus point in this system and students feel the ease of learning from their place. Today mobile learning has been gathering momentum lending access of help for students from any place they stay.
Thus virtual tutoring has crept into every family for the reach, ease of access, time flexibility, affordability and subject expertise it lends to students. Find online tutor from EduNiche for better advantages.
With everyone going mad about seeking virtual help for their homework and subject struggles, picking out an e-tutoring center that is reliable and resourceful is highly crucial. EduNiche stands out among its competitors with its excellent pack of tutors who do wonderful job to uplift students out of their struggling learning moments.
It is amazing to read the following 7 articles that speak of the great work done by online tutoring centers in various aspects of learning and most of them show how EduNiche has a specialized corner in this portfolio.
8 Tips For Choosing The Best Online Tutoring Company In The USA
The article describes how students can pick the best tutoring site for their learning help. It stupendously outlines tips like reliability, reference check, quality in tutoring, affordability, right tech support and other such good things about the tutoring company as parameters for selecting an e-tutoring company.
What Makes EduNiche Online Tutoring Popular?
The Press Release shows why EduNiche has won the hearts of thousands of students. It makes clear the reasons for the popularity of this website like 24/7 customer support, cloud based tech support, rapid homework solutions and one on one tutoring via subject experts.
100 Lesson Plans And Ideas For Teaching Math
Math is a tricky subject for teachers as well. Handling Math topics for easy understanding of students in innovative ways expects teachers to keep many resources in store.100 lesson plans and the ways to execute them are enlisted in this article for the use and benefit of teachers. Hope it comes a great way for Math tutors who want to possess more teaching resources as their aid.
How to Connect with Accounting Tutor in Minutes’ Time?
The blog outlines what steps you need to take for choosing the right online Accounting tutor. Searching on the web and picking out the right tutoring site for accounting help is critical and it needs some preparatory ground to choose the right help.
Tutor Pace Offers 10% Discount on Online Assignment Help for Improved Grades
The Press Release describes how online assignment help is the best succor for avoiding late submissions of assignment. Expert writers offer plagiarism free and unique content for student help and revise their write ups.Time flexibility and instant customer support adds to this scenario.
Benefits of Math Online Tutoring
The blog points out the array of benefits Math online tutoring puts forth to students. Timely help for homework solutions, one on one tutoring with white board help, instant clarifications for doubts are all available through veteran subject experts in online classrooms.
How to Study For a Math Test the Night before the Exam?
An organized method of learning on the eve of Math exam is the trump card for successful scores. This is what the article explains with tips like using note cards, sleeping well and revising the topics without learning anything new. Stress free exam preparation is the key to success.
So, it is clear that all these articles show how online tutors make their best efforts for students’ hassle free learning in all aspects of their studies. EduNiche has a special mention here, (based on our reading of the above cited articles), since it really focuses on student improvement in all areas of education through good tutoring with best tech and customer support.
With tutoring online being the buzz word in the educational world, seeking a good company as per one’s priorities is a tough job and it needs a fine probe. Here are some tips for you to follow and choose the best online tutoring service for you.
- Pick out one that has existed in the field over years: There are many tutoring companies which have mushroom growth of a day and vanish the next day. Having a good background check of the company, seeking references and checking the authenticity of the company’s site details are essential to verify the reliability of the company and its authentic existence in the tutoring field.
- Pick out one that imparts quality tutoring: Quality is the key to success in the tutoring world and the service should be valuable for the money you pay. There should be quality check and the company should have internal management systems pertaining to quality control.
- Check the credentials of the tutors: There are companies which offer online tutors who handle various subjects without expertise in any particular domain. They may not able to handle the intriguing learning challenges posed by students and thus will fall short of the expectations of students. Check whether the site you choose provides qualitative tutors who are well versed in their special areas of tutoring and have got sufficient qualification to handle the subject.
- Price and policy of the company: Rates play an important role in finding a tutoring company of your choice as you should get the best deal for the money you pay. Choose a company that has hassle free terms and policies for registration so that you do not feel awkward afterwards. There are some companies that offer free trial sessions and demos. Choose one such company and if you are satisfied with the demos of the tutors, you can sign in or withdraw at once.
EduNiche passes all these criteria and stands tall with its qualifying features in the field of tutoring. One more specialty with EduNiche is that you can cancel your tutoring program at any time if you are not satisfied with the tutor.
Connect to EduNiche and find the best for your educational needs.
When SAT or ACT knocks at your doors, you feel overwhelmed and find yourself in a fix. Proper test prep techniques boost your test scores and help you achieve entry into your dream college. Here are a few top tips for preparing and attending Standardized Tests.
- Practice and practice: Practice makes things perfect. One thing is you shed off your fear of facing the Test. Secondly, you get used to the format of the Test and attend the real test with ease. Thirdly, you understand what your weak area is and concentrate on it more.
- Have an extended period of study time: Taking SAT/ACT with last minute prep is not the way to ace it. You need to schedule your exam date well in advance, sit for your prep for a few months and then take the Test for ensuring successful scores.
- Develop the habit of accepting test pressure: Last minute jerks, instructions of the examiner and twisted questions in the test paper should not pull you down on the Test day. You can get over your stress through two ways: One thing is to sit for practice tests with the same time schedules of the actual test and the other thing is practicing relaxation techniques to get over your anxiety and tension.
- Getting external help for improving your study skills: It is not that you sit the whole day and night for SAT or ACT preparation and work wonders. Instead, approach tutoring centers that showcase expert tutors who handle SAT or ACT syllabus with their experience and chalk out ways and means through which you can ace the Test without hassle. Online tutoring sites offer major help through their practice tests, comprehensive test prep material, regular tutoring and personalized sessions for clarifying doubts.
- Have a relaxed mind to face the Test on the big day: Sleep well and have good breakfast. Read the questions in full and eliminate wrong answers. Keep up your time and then it is all success for you.
Make the best use of available resources for your help like online tutors for SAT or ACT and do your best in the Test.